Tuesday 5 July 2016

B U R T O N | Suit -Up For Summer



I cant believe it was the 4th of July yesterday, where has this year gone? I hope everyone had a great day and night but this year is going by far too quickly in my opinion! Now that summer is upon us, it's that time of the year... yes the sun's out and everyone's in great spirits but it's also the beginning of the stressful wedding and graduation season. Personally I think summer is the perfect time to have a wedding. Summer days are hard to beat and summer nights are even harder. There is so much variety during these upcoming months in terms of catering, floral availability and the weather also stays comfortable in the evening for everyone. This is similar to University or College graduations, the weather is perfect (usually) and all of the students are excited for the next chapter of their lives while their parents are trying to hold back the tears. But the main question that so many people have is what will I wear to these occasions? Then the stress begins. For men, there is so much choice out there in terms of suits and tailoring, it's difficult to select the right one.








FEATURING: Burton - Slim Fit Blue Texture Suit Jacket and Trousers

Anyone who knows me well knows I love wearing a suit, heck I'm sure most men do - they just don't want to admit it. Recently I attended my sister's University graduation where she gained a 1st Class Honours Degree in Geography - no pressure for me then. The campus is absolutely beautiful and the day basically turned into an all-day road trip along the North Coast of Ireland. We stopped in Bushmills for some lunch at The Bushmills Inn Hotel (can't go wrong with a burger and some sweet potato fries) and even popped into the award-winning ice-cream shop, Morelli's, in Portstewart for a delicious dessert overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. On that day I was sporting my new Burton slim fit blue texture suit jacket and trousers with a traditional white shirt and navy tie. The finishing touches included my favourite geographical watch, a brown leather belt and a pair of smart brown shoes. This suit can go perfectly for weddings, graduations or any special occasions you have coming up. Check out some of Burton's other suits and accessories on their website! 
 
Thanks for reading, love you all.
Robert.





































No comments:

Post a Comment